- Strengthen the faith of children by providing them with an incredible love, knowledge and understanding of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Equip children to share the love of Jesus in their families, schools, and communities.
- Teach children to love and serve others as a reflection of Jesus to the world around them.
KidS Sunday Morning Classes:
- Nursery (Birth-24 months)
- 2’s/3‘s: Seeds of Faith: Children experience and absorb the virtues of Jesus through Biblical stories and hands-on activities.
- Pre-K/K: Seeds of Faith:Children experience and absorb the virtues of Jesus through Biblical stories and hands-on activities.
- 1st-3rd: Journeying through the Old Testament
- 4th&5th: In depth study through the New Testament
Kids Praise: A fun and interactive time when children praise Jesus while being immersed in the Bible. Ages: 2-1st grade.
Kids Celebration: A great opportunity for children to expand their knowledge of the Bible through memorization at various levels. Ages: 2nd-5th grade.
KidS Wed. Night Classes:
- Nursery: Birth-2
- 2’s&3’s: Mighty Minis: Learning about kids in the Bible.
- 4-1st Grade-Surprising Heroes: Learning about heroes in the Bible
- 2nd-5th Grade-O Little Town: Traveling alongside Jesus through the course of his life.
All girls from 1st ~ 7th grades are welcome to share one Sunday afternoon a month, immediately following the church service. This beautiful group of giggly girls come together to share a lunch, discuss a topic important to growing grateful kids, do a fun craft project & play some minute-to-win-it games. The time flies by fast when they get together and share conversation & laughter. Without knowing it, they are forming relationships where the older girls model behavior for the younger girls.