The Elders and Ministry Staff are pleased to announce the following changes to our gatherings at Lake Cities:
- On Sunday, June 20, we will return to ONE worship service. The service will begin promptly at 10:00 AM. We will no longer have an 8:30 AM service, but a live streaming service will continue to be available online at 10:00 AM.
- Also on Sunday, June 20, we will offer classes for all ages beginning at 9:00 AM. In addition to the children’s classes, the following student and adult classes are offered:
|Refuge||HS and MS Students||Refuge Room||Luke Andrus|
|Ladies||Women of All Ages||Fellowship Room||Jan Johnson and Allene Way|
|Yo Pros||College and Young Professionals||Kids Praise Room||Tye and Jere Lamberth|
|Adults||All Ages||Auditorium||Jeff Brooks and Jim Crain|
- During the summer months, our Wednesday night programming will be different. We are launching RECHARGE. Information can be found here: http://lakecitieschurch.com/summer-recharge-2021-wednesday-night-schedule/.
Instead of meeting every week, we will meet only five (5) times during the summer for special activities as follows:
- June 21-23 – VBS (Esther) *Note, the registration links are here: http://lakecitieschurch.com/events/vbs-esther-2021/
- July 7 – Student Led Devotional and Ice Cream Fellowship
- July 21 – Service Night
- August 4 – Night of Prayer
- August 18 – Back to School Devo and Pizza Party
In September, we will officially re-launch our SMALL GROUPS program and will resume weekly Wednesday services that include a MEAL. More information to follow.
Each of you is a blessing to our body and we are really grateful to be in community with you as we worship, serve and learn together. Our one desire is that God is at the center of all we do, and we believe the Holy Spirit is moving at Lake Cities! It is very exciting.
If you have any questions or comments, please see any Elder or Ministry Staff member.
Have a blessed week.