We are excited to announce that Sunday, June 7th will be our first Sunday to meet back together at the building. We are taking many precautions to ensure the safety and comfort of those that choose to attend. We would encourage those with compromised immune systems or are at-risk to stay home. All of the online resources we have been producing will continue to be available from home.
If you do choose to come and worship in person, please note the steps we have taken at the suggestion of the CDC and our local health officials.
- Seating is in rows of six, six feet apart
- Families are asked to sit together and to leave two seats vacant between non-family members
- Masks are not required, but you are encouraged to wear one
- Doors leading into the foyer and auditorium will be propped open to minimize contact with surfaces
- For the near future, there will be no Bible classes, Kid’s classes, Kid’s Praise, or Kid’s Celebration
- There is no Wednesday Night Service until further notice
- Auditorium, common areas, and bathrooms will be sanitized between services
- Two separate services will be held to accommodate seating capacity if necessary
- No attended nursery
- Communion will be served in single servings set out on tables
- No handshakes or hugs. Waves and smiles are encouraged!
- We will not be serving coffee or tea
We are hoping and praying for a time when these considerations are no longer necessary. These arrangements will be reviewed and adjusted each week as needed. Until then, help us plan and implement these changes by communicating with us! We love you and miss you.